How To Become A TVVA Sponsor
Trilogy At The Vineyards Veterans Association (TVVA) is grateful to those that have expressed a desire to provide financial support to our association. It is our policy to recognize such donors and sponsors in accordance with the program described below. This sponsorship program includes opportunities for both individual and business (corporate) sponsorships. Sponsors are recognized on our Sponsor and Donor Honor Roll Page.
Companies and individuals can become sponsors by financial donations or goods and merchandise. Businesses interested in sponsorship opportunities will find further information by clicking Business Sponsor Page.. Individuals interested in sponsorship of TVVA will find additional information by clicking Individuals Sponsor Page.
Additionally individuals can also become sponsors by making contributions through your dedication to a deceased veteran or active duty service member. To learn more about this separate opportunity click here.
Our vision is to ensure that veterans are respected for their service, always receive their earned entitlements, and are recognized for the sacrifices they and their loved ones have made on behalf of this great country and to advocate on behalf of all veterans. Sponsors assist us in achieving this vision.
TVVA is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization. Every year through our various fundraising efforts and with the support of our generous sponsors, TVVA is able:
- To support veterans returning to college to further their education
- To provide support for the veteran-patients in the VA long term care facility in Livermore;
- To provide financial support for the Fisher House (a temporary residence for veterans and families receiving medical care at Travis AFB;
- To provide financial support for Pets and Vets ( a program that rescues dogs and helps vets train them as their personal service animals) and;
- To aid many other worthy programs serving our veterans.
If you have any questions about our programs please TVVA Commander by clicking here